Monday, December 7, 2009

Late!

I have a love hate relationship with the holidays. I'm crafting, but don't seem to have enough time on my hands. I'm almost done with my cards, but I had to stop to do cards for Nikki's impending birthday/sleepover party. (I'm understanding of the fact I must be nuts for hosting such a thing.) Luckily there is only four other girls in her class. I'm loaded up with projects, overwhelmed, and end up staying up way too late!
~Whew!~
I didn't manage to get a picture of my Thanksgiving table either, I was so busy. Drat. But I do have a picture of my centerpiece. I'm just not uploading it just yet.
I've not forgotten about my blog, no way! But I need a kick from time to time, and need to stop drooling over other's blogs! Thats a big time waster! I get inspired, but before I realize it, it's been an hour!
I'll be back, and with pictures and projects!

No comments: