Friday, May 7, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Cards

I'm late to the teacher appreciation party, and I've been in so much pain this week I didn't make a cake either.
{awwww!}
But I was pain free enough tonight to make cards for the teachers!
I used the Birthday Cakes cartridge, and welded the words on the Gypsy.
HA! Buying all those DCWV Paper Stacks really can come in handy!
And usually it can be a pain to match cards colors, the solids with the patterns. Did you notice how I did it just a leetle too well? So I dug around, knowing I had some of those dang styrofoam sticker things in my stash, (yeah, bought them in like 2000, still have half a sheet left!) and stuck them to the back of the phrases to make them pop a little. I think it worked out well.
So I crafted! Wahoo! I am pain free at the moment, so I'm telling you, ZEN. Crafting makes me ZEN. (I'm probably misusing that word, but it makes me feel better.)
Have a wonderful weekend all! I'll be playing with the Cake Saturday, and I'm hoping to make something FABULOUS.

1 comment:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Roberta! You won the table runner! Contact me with your mailing address and I will get it in the mail for you.