Wednesday, August 4, 2010

4th of July Goodies

How's this for a month late?
I bought these at the last minute for my 4th cookout, used the 4th cart for my Cricut and came up with these:
I know the Freedom isn't stuck all the way, but you know what? I really kinda like it that way.
I also bought a condiment caddie for you know, condiments, and silverware. I forgot to take a picture on the day, so imagine these things in there, and check it out.
The ric rack got a little wonky, but the pendants stay on, (Mostly), those were cut from the 4th too. I'll also use any excuse to put ric rack on something. (Because you cannot ever have enough paper or ric rack. Seriously. Every Christmas these two things are on my list.)
I only have one picture of my goodie, I was so busy I didn't take any pictures, and my husband was busy entertaining and didn't take as many pictures as I wanted....
Simple Angel food covered in Cool Whip and strawberries and blueberries. Tastes good and EASY to make.

There is what I have for my very late 4th. Jim just took two out of the house, so I must go play in the craft room now!

-Roberta

No comments: