Wednesday, August 11, 2010

See What Happens?

I love Kim over at Today's Creative Blog, she was the first blog I ever faithfully followed. She featured so many cool creative people, and opened a lot of creative doors for me as well.
Have you ever gone to someone's blog and liked what you saw so much you just kept clicking on older posts, and before you know it you've reached the end?
(Yeah, it's a disease!)
And how many blogs do you follow, read all the time, but never comment?
I am one of those sad people.
I have tried to leave some comments, but for whatever reason, if it's Firefox or what, it won't let me sign in, the box is blank. I did take the time to email the person, just to let them know I thought it was cool enough to say something.
Just some random thoughts to share...

No comments: